- To refer underserved populations to community organizations and Health and Human Services based on needs identified
- Conduct outreach to community members to increase responses to the COVID-19 Impact Survey (online or telephonic) and the COVID-19 Self-Checker
- Work with Buncombe County Community Engagement Connectors to plan and staff mobile market events that meet CDC guidelines for social distancing
- COVID COMMUNITY IMPACT SURVEY: Work with HHS representatives, other community organizations and the CHIP Advisory Team to review the Coronavirus Community Impact Survey results, and develop and recommend strategies and tactics to address Social Determinants of Health, with a focus on evidence-base or evidence informed strategies
- Community Health Improvement Process (CHIP). The Community Health Improvement Process (CHIP) brings together many diverse partners to improve the health of our community. They align their efforts and support each other for greater collective impact on the priorities identified through our Community Health Assessment.